Terms and conditions
- The contest theme of this year’s artistic documentary photography festival is “Reflections”
- The call is open from March 30th till June 8th 2014 (midnight, 23:59, UTC/GMT +1 hour). The names of the finalists selected for the exhibition will be announced on the Organ Vida website in early June 2014.
- Photographers must be over 18 in order to apply, worldwide.
- Only photographic projects and photo series will be accepted. It is possible to submit more than one project. Every project is a series of photographs of at least eight (8) to a maximum of twenty-five (25).
- There is no limitation on the date when the photographs were made – we will accept even the most recent ones, made in 2014., and earlier.
- The photographs must be sent via our online application form or via e-mail email@example.com. The application must contain all of the requested information about the author and the photographs, and low resolution/small size images.
- Photographs submitted in the application should be no larger than 1000 px on the longer side, 72 dpi, JPG format. If your works are selected, it is important that you have the originals ready in high resolution (300 dpi, 75×50 cm, 50×50 cm) because we will need to print them for the exhibition.
- Photographs must be entitled the following way: name-surname-number.jpg
- The editing of the photographs in post-production is limited by the Article 6 of the Photojournalist Code of Ethics as stated by the NPPA (National Press Photographers Association). Please read the Code.
- The photographs must not contain any watermarks, signatures, or any other identification marks of their authors. Photographs containing any of those will be disqualified.
- The copyright remains with the authors. The organizers vouch that all photographs will be credited with the full names of their authors during the exhibition, and when used in promotional purposes in printed or digital media, on TV or any other media report concerning the Organ Vida festival.
- Photographers applying to this open call acknowledge their agreement with all of the above listed terms and conditions. The organizers reserve the right for making changes to the terms and conditions – any changes will be published immediately on the festival website.
- There is an entry fee for this years’ photography festival contest. It is 10 euros.
Application form procedure. The registration fee can be paid via PayPal.
- Fill out the application form with the required data
- After successfully sending the application, you will receive an automatic e-mail with a confirmation and instructions for registration fee payment.
- Payment is done via the link in the email (PayPal or direct deposit to the account)
- After payment you will receive an automatic e-mail with confirmation from our webmaster or PayPal.
If you have any questions or problems with registration or payment of the registration, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will reply as soon as possible.
- The festival Jury consists of 6 members. Each of the members of the jury works independently, and the president of the jury coordinates the Festival Jury.
- Jury members may not join the competition.
- The decision of the jury is final and will be published on the official website of the festival. The jury will select 10 authors and 5 additional artists who will showcase their Projects within the 6th Organ Vida International Photography Festival in the gallery space and will be published in the official festival catalog. Selected authors will receive an award and an acknowledgement of the Organ Vida festival.
- For all information please contact the organizers.